Friday, June 13, 2008

Drew is a happy WR250X YamaLink guy!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

I got my link today after being at work for 12 hours. I got home and had dinner and stared at the package, tired and unable to go to the garage. After pondering it for about another minute, I got up and headed out anyway.

I followed the directions to the letter. They couldn't be better. Every line was spot on (and funnier than the next). It took me about 40 min as the fit was tight ant took a bit to get it back in place, but never the less, I persuaded it gently. I got it all together and stared at the motorcycle jack.....it was time.

I released the jack and she came down slowly. Though the difference was slight, I could see it. (I have become one with my WR250X, I could tell). Now time to swing my leg over.
Up til now I had to prepare for this feat. I am 5'5", and getting on was not as easy as I would like. In the past I could get one foot flat only if the other was on a peg and my butt was slightly off center. But now, now I had one foot flat, sitting firmly in my saddle. Though I cannot flatfoot both at the same time, my stance is very comfortable now. I wouldn't want it any lower for this style of bike.

I waited til the testing was done on a new model Yamalink.
I waited for the first production batch.
I missed my chance for the first batch, and waited again.
I got the first of the second batch ordered.
It was sent the day I was promised.
It arrived 2 days later.
It went on the bike fairly easily.
I fell in love all over again.

Your product is incredible, but more so is your customer service. The only thing I am upset about is the fact that you don't have a t-shirt available for me to wear to advertise for you, so others would ask what my new smile is about and I could point to the shirt, then the bike.
Thanks again, for making shorties smile. Yamalink is my best WR250X modification thus far, and probably will remain at the top!

Feel free to post my delight. And if anyone questions the benifits, send them my way. I have no connection to the company, but a HUGE connection to the product!

Drew

3 comments:

Rowdy said...

so what do i have to do to the front to keep my quick steering?

should i give you my settings for my susp currently?

yamalink said...

Hi. The instructions recommend raising the fork tubes UP in the triple clamps. Start at 10mm and adjust based on personal preference.

yamalink said...

PS: I can't believe you found this old blog; the new one is at http://yamaha-lowering-link.blogspot.com/