Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good YamaLink WR250F report

"I had an awesome long weekend at China Hat.... A few people asked me all about the Yamalink (see the stickers worked!) and I tried to answer their techie questions best I could(both guys that were camped nearby, and I rode with one of them one day, so they could see how I was doing with it). I was wondering if you had some sort of articles or write up about how your link works and the measurements, etc, so I can better answer questions....it has really helped me set the bike up properly with suspension and be more confident and faster. I only had one tip over--total brain fart moment going around a sandy super tight turn with no room to lean the bike over, wasn't a height issue at all, and the other time I almost lost it--getting going again at a intersection having to get started over loose grapefruit lava rocks, I saved it cuz I could get my feet down, that would have really hurt me or WORSE broke something on my bike if I had tipped over.

Just wanted to let you know I'm blabbing! I even bottomed out my front forks a couple times, I never expected to be able to do that in a million years "and I owe it all to Yamalink."

No comments: